Volunteer for a shift at Harvesters with the KC Track Club! Register to volunteer at: https://enter2run.com/Search/
When: Saturday, September 22, 2 to 4 p.m.
Where: Harvesters, 3801 Topping Avenue, Kansas City, MO
What: Working to organize or sort food donations at the food bank/distribution center
Join us after for pizza or a cool beverage at Pizza 51, across from UMKC. RSVP to Ann Kohn, Stieglitzcat@gmail.com by September 15th
• If you are able, bring a donation of money or nonperishable food
• It’s a nonsmoking facility
• Please dress casually, ready to work in a warehouse
• No sandals, flip-flops or other open-toed shoes
• Minimal jewelry, etc.
• Children under 6 are not permitted to participate, for safety reasons, but there is no child care provided. All participating children should be closely supervised by parents at all times!
• For those interested, we’ll meet up at Pizza 51 afterwards for pizza and beverages. (The order and tab is the responsibility of each individual party.) If the weather is good, there is a lot of outdoor seating.
Questions? Email Ann Kohn, Stieglitzcat@gmail.com or call Harvesters directly.
Harvesters, 3801 Topping Avenue, Kansas City, MO (NOTE: Harvesters is NOT at 1811 Topping anymore), 816) 929-3000
Pizza 51, 5060 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO, (816) 531-1151
Register at https://enter2run.com/Search/