The KCTC Half Marathon Training Program will prepare you for 13.1 miles
A 14 week Half Marathon Training will start at 7am on Saturday July 19th at 55th and Brookside! Jennifer Ristau, an RRCA certified coach will lead this group to glory and ensure you can go the distance at any of the spring half marathons.
All runs will start at 55th and Brookside Blvd. Cost is $25 plus KCTC membership if you are not already a member.
- Weekly training plan. Mileage will increase slowly.
- Saturday morning group runs with aid stations- water and gatoraide
- Guidance from KCTC certified coaches
- Free KCTC logo tech shirt
- Free hand held hydration device with holster
- Meeting new running friends
- Register here!
Be a Kansas City Track Club Member ($20. individual, $25. family) register here
Participate in Saturday morning group runs
Complete 2-3 shorter runs on your own each week
Agree to not use headphones, bring strollers or pets to the sessions. Sorry. Our insurance does not allow this.
To learn more, visit www.kctrack.org
Have questions? Contact email@example.com