Charity 5k Event
Lyme is Local presents a Charity 5k Event benefiting the Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City
Berkley Riverfront Kansas City, Mo September 29, 2018 8am
We invite the public to sign up and attend our event to help us spread awareness for this debilitating Disease!
• Over 300,000 cases every year in the US, one of the fastest growing Diseases. New numbers showing possibly 2 million!
• 50 States and 6 Continents have reported Lyme Disease.
• Testing is unreliable, medical help is lacking and research funding is well below standards.
• Cost to treat is financially draining. Remission isn’t guaranteed.
• A tick can infect a human or animal with multiple Diseases.
Outdoor games, Family fun, 5k winner prizes. Race check-in 7-730am
Refreshments provided but feel free to bring a picnic blanket.
We will have a 1 Mile course available for those who do not want to compete in the 5k.
Parking gravel lot on East side of park. Additional parking across the street.
We are in need Runners, Fund Raisers, Donations, Volunteers and Sponsors!
Please signup online and start raising money for the cause. www.LymeisLocal.com
Charity Information: the Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City has been helping the greater Kansas City area for decades! They are a 501c3, so your donations are tax-deductible. We are raising money to help Educate the public and medical community and to provide Grants for those afflicted with Lyme Disease and/or Co-Infections to help cover their costs for medical care.
Lyme is Local together with the Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City
I hereby Challenge you to sign up, collect donations and participate in the Lyme is Local Charity 5k Event. If you are willing to accept please challenge others. Keep the Lyme is Local Challenge going!
Contact: LymeisLocal.com 913-543-1514 email@example.com