Upcoming WNR locations are listed below and are on KC Track Club Facebook page. The Wednesday Night Run is a 30-year old Kansas City Track Club adult running tradition-52 weeks a year in all weather. WNR’s are FREE and anyone is welcome. They are hosted by runners at their homes, in a park or fun location starting at 6:15 PM with a 3 to 8 mile run or walk (and everything in between) followed by a Potluck Supper. Please bring an already prepared dish, fruit, veggies, dessert or beverage to share. There are usually 25 to 45 runners & walkers each week with groups at all running paces. WNR is a good way to get to know the metro area and it’s runners. Please check with the host before bringing children. Children can be wonderful additions to our WNR runs, but not all homes are set up to handle children.
Would you like to volunteer to host a run or help plan them? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming WNR locations:
July 16- Nancy and Raul Flores
July 23 -Lou and Sonya Joline
July 30 -Celebration for Man’s Best Friend at KCTC Club House
Aug 6 -Brian and Carolyn Purcell
Aug 13- Paige Lowder
Aug 20 – KCTC hosts at Bier Co
Aug 27 – Open
Sept 3 – Courtney Foster
Sept 10 - ReRun! at Loose Park
Sept 24 – Malenda Shahane
- July 30 – WNR COH-Celebration for Man’s Best Friend
- Aug 27-WNR- OPEN
- July 16th WNR – Nancy and Raul Flores
- Sept 17- WNR- Mr. Ironman ( J. Keesling)
- July 23 – WNR -Lou and Sonja Joline
- Aug 13 -WNR-Paige Lowder
- Sept 3 – WNR- Courtney Foster
- Sept 10 – WNR- ReRun!!!!!
- Aug 20 – WNR – KCTC and KC Bier Co.
- Sept 24 – WNR – Malenda Shahane
- Aug 6 WNR – Brian & Carolyn Purcell