Do you love to run and believe in helping others achieve their best? We are recruiting new ambassadors for the 2012/2013 year!
The Kansas City Track Club Ambassadors are a tight-knit community of runners and walkers in the Kansas City area. As a KCTC Ambassador you do not have to be the fastest runner, or the most experienced, but you do have to be passionate and dedicated to helping grow the running community in Kansas City. KCTC Ambassadors are role models in their communities, lead group runs, volunteer at local events and help all runners achieve their personal best.
How do I become a KCTC Ambassador?
Besides being awesome, we are looking for people who are outgoing and can make a difference in the Kansas City running community by promoting the mission of the Kansas City Track Club. Here are a few more things we are looking for.
- Member in good standing of Kansas City Track Club.
- Passionate about running and motivating runners of all skills and ability to achieve their best.
- Passionate about achieving YOUR personal best.
- Volunteer at least three (3) times a year for the KCTC community at events or races.
- Contributing to the KCTC Blog, three to four times a year (example of ambassador blog post are here).
- Ability to inspire others and lead others to greatness.
- Be a part of two ambassador committees
- Attend quarterly ambassador meetings
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- Free entry to a KCTC race after a year of service.
- Warm, fuzzy feeling that comes with helping a new runner toe the line at their first race
- Official ambassador team shirt, provided by KCTC.
- Deals on KCTC gear.
- Promotional items to hand out at races or training.
- Ambassador profile on KCTC website, recognizing you as helping grow the running community and ambassador spotlights in newsletter
- Donation of $100 to a charity of your choice at the end of 12-months of serving as an ambassador.
How do I sign up or apply?
We are currently accepting applications for the Ambassador program; runners/walkers of all ages, sizes, abilities and experience levels. To apply for the ambassador program, please fill out the application below! Applications are due by September 26th. Applicants will receive notification of acceptance no later than September 30th and our Ambassador Meet and Greet will be on Tuesday October 23, 2012
*Note we cannot accept business owners whose purpose is to promote their business through the ambassador program.