KCTC Ambassadors are role models in the running community! They are here to help all runners and walkers achieve their personal best. The ambassadors are helping lead group runs, encouraging runners in the new runners class, acting as running buddies at races, volunteering at races and events around the city, working booths at company health fairs and much more.
The ambassadors are here to support and help you!
If you would like to contact any of the ambassadors email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Current Ambassadors
The Kansas City Track Club Ambassadors are a tight-knit community of runners and walkers in the Kansas City area. As a KCTC Ambassador you do not have to be the fastest runner, or the most experienced, but you do have to be passionate and dedicated to helping grow the running community in KC. KCTC Ambassadors are role models in their communities, lead group runs, volunteer at local events and help all runners achieve their personal best.
Requirements to be an ambassador:
1) Member in good standing of Kansas City Track Club
2) Must volunteer at least three (3) times annually for the KCTC community.
3) Passionate about running and motivating others
4) Passionate about pursuing and achieving your personal best
5) Submit one blog post per month for Ambassadors blog
1) Free entry to KCTC races after a year of service
2) KCTC logo apparel provided by KCTC after a year of service
3) Gear deals and new products to test
4) Promotional items to hand out at races or training
5) Profile on KCTC site as ambassador, recognized for helping grow the community
6) Entries to races after a year of service
7) Donation of $100 to charity of your choice if all criteria met for 12 month cycle.